SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
RTL continuously works to identify and control hazards in order to protect employees from health and safety risks. On all projects, RTL aims for zero loss time injuries.
The current health and management system is certified to AS4801. The system is used across all of RTL's projects to apply effective safety management. Tools and programs have been implemented at all levels to engage, support and develop employees.
The RTL Safety Policy confirms the company’s commitment through:
- Endeavouring to provide a safe workplace for all employees and stakeholders.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at improving safety.
- Complying with all relevant OHS legislation and requirements of industry groups.
RTL's environmental management system aims to achieve best practice, complying with the requirements of ISO14001.
The RTL Environment Policy confirms the company’s commitment through:
- Promoting sustainable development and endeavouring to prevent avoidable pollution.
- Working to continuously improve environmental management performance.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and requirements of industry groups.
Unique environmental management plans are developed for every project which establish management procedures for RTL and its subcontractors.